Kami mempunyai lesen yang sah dibawah Kementerian Pelancongan Malaysia. Kami juga adalah ahli persatuan MATTA, PAPUH dan juga MITA. (No lesen KPL/LN 8919)
Jangan bimbang kami menyediakan makanan halal tempatan untk anda dan waktu solat serta kemudahan tempat solat sentiasa menjadi prioriti utama kami.
Tiada harga tersembunyi
Jangan bimbang. Pakej kami sangat jelas dan tidak tiada harga tersembunyi. Kami bawakan anda ke tempat yang terbaik dari segi harga dan layanan yang diberi. Pasti puas hati.
GAMBAR-GAMBAR & VIDEO PELANGGAN
Itinerary 12 Days 9 Nights
Day 1 – Casablanca – Marrakech:
- On the group arrival, our guide waiting at the airport will accompany the group to Marrakech. Upon arrival we will have visit of Djamea Lefna and dinner. Transfer to the hotel for accommodation.
Day 2 – Marrakech:
- Breakfast before starting the day visiting Ben Yousef Madrasa, the Saadian tombs and the Bahia palace. Lunch and time for prayer. In the afternoon the group will proceed to the Djamea Lefna Square and the Koutoubia Mosque, Free time Djamea Lefna to buy handcrafted souvenirs before the transfer to the hotel for dinner and accommodation.
Day 3- Marrakech – Rabat – Fez:
- Breakfast. Transfer to Casablanca prayer and visit Mosque Hassan II and lunch and prayer. Transfer to Rabat the 11th century city and the current capital of the country since 1912, where we will be seeing the Mohamed V mausoleum, the Hasan Tower, the Oudaias, a photo stops by the gates of the royal palace and Chellah. Transfer to Fez, dinner and accommodation.
Day 4 – Fez – Mekness – Tanger:
- Breakfast and we will start our tour by guided visit to the fascinating Medina of Fez, view its fortifications and Royal Palace, and admire traditional Moroccan handiwork during a visit to a carpet cooperative. Lunch and we will We will spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure visiting the madrasa, zaouia and palaces of this fascinating city Moroccan. Overnight in Tangier.
Day 5- Tanger – Tarifa – Seville:
- Breakfast at hotel. Fast ferry Tangier Ville / Tarifa – One way. We will start the day by visiting what was once the main Mosque, which was demolished and replaced by a Gothic Cathedral. The marvellous minaret, the Giralda, is still standing and is one of the most awesome sights to behold. Lunch on Halal Restaurant and prayer. We will continue by Visiting Plaza de España or Spain Square, stop by the Golden Tower, built in the 13 th century by the Almohad dynasty in order to control access to Seville via the Guadalquivir. Overnight in Seville
Day 6 – Seville – Cordoba – Granada:
- Breakfast. Proceed to travel to the magnificent city of the Caliphate “Córdoba”. Start your Tour in Qurtuba with a stroll through the cobbled streets of this jewel city of the Middle Ages. Be spellbound by the Mezquita, the exquisite mosque started by Abdul Rahman I and expanded by his successors. We will continue by visiting Roman Bridge and Torre Calahorra. Lunch on Halal Restaurant. We will continue to Granada. Dinner on Halal Restaurant and Overnight in Granada.
Day 7 – Granada:
- Breakfast. and Embark on a walking tour to unravel the Islamic heritage of this enchanting kingdom, its Arab baths, its guest houses, its markets. Finally, marvel at the architecture, the Alhambra, the red fortress built on top of a hill and the biggest attraction in Spain. After visit Alhambra, proceed to Old Town Granada for prayer and Lunch. Then we will continue by visiting Albaicin Quarter where we will have free time for shopping souvenir. Overnight in Granada
Day 8 – Granada – Toledo – Madrid:
- Breakfast. We will continue to Toledo. Upon arrival we will visit The Old Bisagra Gate, these are the only surviving remains of the Arab wall. Bab Al Mardum Mosque, built between 999 and 1000 according to a between 999 and 1000 according to an inscription found on its façade. Halal Restaurant and we lunch on continue by visiting Alcaraz. This outstanding castle is one of Toledo’s most emblematic monuments. Transfer to Madrid. Dinner on Halal Restaurant and Overnights at Madrid
Day 9 – Madrid:
- Breakfast. Start day by visiting Bullring of Madrid Las Ventas and Panoramic of Real Madrid Puerta Del Sol, Cibeles. We arrange for players in Spanish Mosque Madrid M30, Lunch on Madrid Islamic Centre and to have lunch. After lunch transfer to Las Rozas Village Outlet for Shopping. Halal Dinner and Overnights in Monuments Madrid.
Day 10 – Madrid
- Breakfast. Check Out. Transfer to airport
Arrangement of itinerary is subject to change if weather not permitted,
caughtin traffic ordue unforeseen circumstances
SYOKNYA TRAVEL SDN BHD
(ANDA BOLEH BERTANYA KAMI APA APA PERSOALAN BERKENAAN SPAIN & MOROCCO)